Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sexy Lexy Fam

well this month I'm not in trouble with the law so I guess I will write a news letter. I guess the past couple of months for some unforeseen reason the police have been after me for one reason or another, but this month I haven't been to court to keep from losing my license and I haven't drove off without paying for my gas.
business has been really good to tagg and I this winter and we have a few new contractors that I think will keep us buisy this summer. I think I might have to hire a couple guys to put under tagg (I hope it doesn't go to his head). so that we don't get behind and so we can keep the new guys happy.

melissa is working at the apple athletic club as a personal trainer and she is really enjoying it. she has picked up a lot of new clients and they are keeping her buisy there as well. it has been an extra job just trying to arrange our schedules around our work and trying to get the kids to there activities but it has been good for me to be home with the kids, I am more patient with them and I now understand all the things that melissa did around here that I didn't realize before.

the kids are doing good in school savannah is still getting good grades and jaxon had a little bit of a slump right at report card time but I think he is doing better, maigan is getting good grades if we can just keep her home work done, alivia is going to preschool and kindergarten and she is doing really good on her reading, aysia is going to preschool and she is funny I woke her up this morning and said aysia you have preschool and she perked right up with a big smile on her face she is really excited to go to school every day, well things are going really well for us if we just had more time in the day to get every thing done the kids are pestering me to take them, sledding so I better go. hope every one is doing good love lex, melissa, savannah, jaxon, maigan, alivia, and aysia.

No comments: